Students can avail the school transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn and the parents should consult the school transport incharge for necessary details. Bus facility is not mandatory. Transport Facility available all over the Gurgaon. Route map is chalked out to touch the key areas of the city. Keeping the safety of the children as a priority, the school provides CCTV surveillance in the buses and EVO TAG facility. All students availing the transport have to pay charges for 12 months. Transport facility once availed cannot be withdrawn in the mid-session.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for the late comers.
- The children should stay away from main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it stops.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop the buses at the designated stop only unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of the bus stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by their negligence or vandalism
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted, for any reason.
- The bus teacher and the student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal immediately.